Best Online Slots in New Jersey
Guides to Online Casino Games 2019
How to Identify the Best Online Casino Slot Sites
The first step is to find a site with dozens if not hundreds of slot games. The sites with the most offerings are almost always the best. They’ve built their reputation among the crowded field of online gaming sites. The second step is to see if multiple sites have the same game. The best game makers try to put their top slots on as many reputable platforms as possible. The popularity also means thousands, if not millions, of players trust the slot and enjoy playing it. A site with several hundred slots, some of which you’ve seen on other online casinos, is a good place to start.
All this doesn’t mean there aren’t worthwhile slot sites that have a smaller selection of games. Some have a lineup of rare or one-of-a-kind games. How do you balance the opportunity for a special gaming experience with the risk of an unreliable site? There are a few features all New Jersey players need to evaluate on sites like these:
- An important way to assure quality is to check the quality of the developers. NetEnt and NextGen are two of the very best.
- The site offers slot bonuses to players
- Make sure there are progressive jackpots and they pay out at least $100,000 or more
- Check to assure there is a variety of jackpot slots and video slots
- There are multiple options to play games for low stakes or even for free
Online Slot Types
Every site clearly marks the type of slots. That will include the style, the size and the total money a player can win. It will also mark option variety, the key determinant in which slot you should play. A player can enjoy one or more of these staples of online slot variety from any of our recommended sites.
- Progressive Jackpots | Now the most popular and beloved of online slots, these games present prizes that continue to increase as more players join in. On each spin, a portion of each wager is added to the jackpot. That means a player can win millions on one spin. Major Millions and Mega Moolah players have recently hit jackpots in the millions, and thousands more are trying to be the next big winner.
- Video Slots | The most common type of slot, these exciting games feature dazzling graphics with live-action backgrounds, interactive bonus rounds and immersive animations as you play. Among the best options are Big Bad Wolf, Game of Thrones and Starburst.
- Fruit Machines | The digital reincarnations of the classic slot game, these games capture the legendary fun of the old-school betting bar and reel and update it with a modern twist. Of course, these games also feature the appeal of the original fruit machines with all the well-known symbols combined with a chance for big-time prizes. Call of Fruity and Cash Stax are among the best.
- 3D Slots | These games take the classic fruit machine and bump it up another level with impressive displays and fast-paced game play. Cleopatra and Amazon Queen are among the best to enjoy the 3D experience.
How to Read a Payout Table for an Online Slot
A spin or a two at a slot is a good time. A big win is even better. A veteran player knows that before they drop down some cash, it’s important to not just read, but understand, a payout table. The first key is the payline, which every slot game will display. In slots, the payline sets the game so all winning combinations begin to the left of the slot and progress over to the right. Some slots grant winning payouts for as few as two matching icons or symbols. Additional prizes are available if a player matches three or more on some slots.
Players can determine these prizes, and if they’re cash prizes or a multiplier, by reading the payout table. For example, if the payout table reads “100X”, that indicates the subsequent prize would be the amount of the initial bet multiplied by 100. Along with the traditional rewards, there are more chances to win cash with bonus features. Depending on the game, a player can receive free spins or cash instantly.
How to Play Online Slots
It’s not just the widespread availability or all the bells and whistles that make slots so popular. They’re also the simplest online casino game to play. It doesn’t take much learning to actually play a slot. All that’s required is a set bet and a spin on your phone or computer. There are a few caveats to this simplicity. Every player should make sure they bet the minimum, which for most reputable slot sites will have stakes for a dollar or even a few cents (or less). Fortunately no online slot will accept anything less than the minimum, but it’s good to know ahead of time.
Players should also be able to recognize if they’ve spun a winner. With so many moving parts, bright lights and exciting action and can be confusing to see if your spin actually netted you a prize. All slots read from left to right, so your lineup has to have at least the two left-most reels to be a winner. Other tips include a reminder to set the max bet per line on a progressive jackpot and to remember that all games reset on the previous spin if there’s a technical glitch or error.
Top Online Slot Games for New Jersey Players
The wide variety of slots bring an equally diverse range of opinions on the best game. Still, there a re handful that rise to the top of the pack and pretty much any slot player can agree are among the best. Here’s are our pick for the top five most popular games.
- Everybody’s Jackpot
- Rainbow Riches
- Mega Moolah
- Gonzo’s Quest
- Boom Brothers
Biggest Progressive Jackpots for Online Slots
The big potential for a massive payout make progressive jackpots among the most popular games online. These special games continue to draw waves of new players, including thousands in New Jersey alone. Here are some of the best titles:
- Royal Panda Casino - Hall of Gods
- William Hill Casino - Beach Life
- Paddy Power - Mega Fortune
- LeoVegas Casino - Mega Moolah
How to Claim Winnings Online?
Any online slot site worth your time will make it simple to claim a prize of any size. All accumulated winnings are instantly tabulated and can be instantly withdrawn to a bank account of your convenience. A player can also let their winnings grow if they wish. If you score a significant jackpot or a particularly major win you’ll need to check the company’s terms for a withdrawal, as they may differ for larger figures and may have a time or money limit for a certain duration. Also note that some sites require direct contact from a player to identify themselves to make sure the claim is legitimate. Make sure to check the site’s terms and conditions, which is typically marked on a separate tab or footer on the homepage.
How Random Number Generators Impact Games
While exploring online slot sites, players may encounter references to Random Number Generators, better known as RNGs. Rookie players may not be familiar with the term, but its important to be aware of: it’s the system that allows slots to operate in a fair manor. RNG software creates the sequence of symbols, cards, numbers or anything else that appears on your slot game. The RNG makes sure the numbers can’t be predicted at a rate higher than total random chance. This assures the game’s fairness to the benefit of the player and the slot owner. Before RNGs, this fair and random play wasn’t guaranteed like it is now.
Slot Machine History
By the late 1800’s, New York City bars promoted early versions of slot machines that could pay out a free beer or other prize distributed at the bars discretion. There was no method for an instant cash payout until Charles Fey of San Francisco created the “Liberty Bell” machine, which simplified the machine and utilized the three-reel display that became the foundation of modern slots.
The first completely electromechanical slot became available in 1963. The first video slot machine came out in 1976 and these were soon after approved by the Nevada State Gaming Commission, forever changing the face of Las Vegas, and eventually worldwide, gaming. Only a few decades later, the rise of the internet would lead a proliferation of online slots and thousands of exciting new games to enjoy from the convenience of your smartphone.